Friday, July 30, 2010

I've Been VERY Bad

Well, it has been quite awhile. I've been crazy busy w/ work and other stuff. The rest of my trip isn't much to blog about. We went to Daytona Beach, St. Augustine and that's about it:P We decided to leave a day early because it had been long trip. We arrived home at Thursday at 3:00 PM and I went to the Cardinals game against the LA Dodgers. A great STL welcoming. I do have one story about our way home. We stopped in Chattanooga, TN in a hotel. Maddie and I were watching "Minute to Win It"...nothing else was on. The people were just about to win $50,000 and BAM the power goes out. I was also checking my email for work BUT the wireless wasn't working. About 5 minutes later it went back on, then off again, then on again, then off again, etc... My dad kept saying that if it happened again we would just drive home. But we ended up staying. Oh we also went to Andersonville, a POW civil war camp. Apparently Hitler got a lot of his ideas for the concentration camps from it? Well on Friday when we got home, my dad wakes me up and says that we are going to look for a new dog. I knew it would happen, but I wasn't ready for a new dog. I still miss Dolly today. We went to the APA and came back with Cocoa, a 7 year old jack russell terrier. She is very sweet, potty trained, and PLAYFUL. I'll play tug of war with her, and if I let go of the toy-she puts it right back into my hand! She's constantly setting toys at my feet wanting to play. Hmmm I don't really know what else to say now. Maybe more later? At the rate I'm going, in about month haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment