Friday, June 25, 2010

TGIF

What a Friday! Of course it wouldn't seem that way considering I'm doing this right now. As mentioned in my previous post Becca, Andrea and I went to Hurricane Harbor and just hung out there all day. I got stuck driving but, oh well. It was crazy crowded. We couldn't find any chairs to lay on or put our stuff on in the main area, but we did eventually find some. It was by the lazy river and kind of tucked away. It seemed very nice. We put our stuff down and went in the lazy river. This took a grand total of 5 minutes. We came back to our chairs and Becca noticed that her stuff had been messed with. Eventually she found out that her cell phone was stolen. I have been going to Hurricane Harbor for 5 years, I have always just kept my stuff by my chair and it has never been touched. The lifeguard who had a view of our stuff said she saw the KID come and take it, but she thought that he was Becca's brother. The little snot turned her phone off and we kept our eyes peeled for him. At this time Becca called AT&T and it was deactivated. Other than that dilemma it was wonderful. We went down some waterslides and laid out mostly. I even have a tan line which is HUGE for me. A little sunburnt, but I'll always have to deal with sunburn. Hmmm did I mention that the lifeguard that the kid who stole the phone was 8-10 yrs old? Seriously, what is the world coming to? He probably just did it to feel cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment