Sunday, November 7, 2010

Go-go-GaGa


Well. It's only 2 months since my last post. Geez. Ummm you would think that I left the country or something but I've just been buried in school work, work, and in my spare time....I sleep. I'm taking a break from my Gross Anatomy and OT homework, though I really shouldn't;) Well Halloween was a week ago and my costume was the one...the only...Lady GaGa. It was a miracle I got the costume finished. I went up to Mizzou on Saturday to party with one of my best friends and I didn't have the whole thing put together until the Friday before. I was driving all over South County trying to find supplies. The look I chose was from her Pokerface video (though everyone said I should have done the meat look. Har har). Pretty much it was black leggings which I already owned, a black one sleeve tank top, which was near impossible to find 2 days before Halloween. Thankfully Deb had one...for $5 too! Then lots of foam, styrofoam, velcro, a mask, spraypaint and mirror decal paper. Oh, and glue guns. My mom helped me a lot. I found videos on youtube instructing me on how to make the whole thing.
Needless to say, I got lots of compliments. My feet were KILLING me by the end of the night. I could barely walk. I guess that's what I get for wearing 4inch heels. Now I have nothing to look forward to except HARRY POTTER but that's a completely different post. Well, the deltoid and scapular regions of the body are calling my name and these muscles aren't going to get imprinted into my brain by themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment